General Instrument products are made with fine precision, latest automation, and by qualified professionals. They are tested and certified as per industry standards' organizations. Our products are pre-approved on most large company procurements world-wide.
Magnetic level gauges & Level Transmitters
Magnetic Level Gauges provides clear,high clarity Indication of liquid level.Magnetic Level Gauges are Principally designed as an alternative to glass level gauges.MLG's are Now widely used in all industries as they aviod direct contact with Indicator system.It eliminates need of glass for direct level indication and preverts chemical spillage due to breakage of glass.
Magnetic Level Gauge
Indicator system is consists of bicolour rollers equipped with magnets mounted on rail inside the housing. As the level starts rising or falling magnetic float also travels with liquid level in non magnetic chamber The magnetic interaction
between magnets in float and bicolour rollers each.
Magnetic Level Gauge -
Indicator system consists of capsule housed in the glass tube inside the housing. As the level starts rising or falling magnetic float also travels with liquid level in non magnetic chamber The magnetic interaction between magnets in float and capsule shuttle causes capsule travel along with magnetic float.
• Magnetic Level gauge applicable upto 100 Kg and upto 300 Deg cent
• Cryo appliction upto-196 deg cent
• Jacketed design applicable
• For applicability in critical,acidic,cryo and high temperature zone
• IBR certified device available
• NACE,H2S service compatibility applicable
• Heat Tracing available
• Level 1 radiographed bodyavailable
• Helium Leak test Proved desgin @ 10 (-5) mbarlt/sec
• Viscous media (max upto 380 cst and upto 100 deg cent) besides other,acidic,
non acidic,steam water media
• CE applicability
• Device fully compatible for conductive and non conductive media
• Special float desgin to enable to meet low critical specific gravity
• Desgin applicability test with special media available
• PMI Test Bench
• Hydro Test bench Meeting shell Test
• Helium leak Test on Contract
• Radiography Test on Contract
• IBR testing and compatibility
• Float Test
Refinery,Petrochemical,Chemical,power,Radioactive,Fertilizer,Food,Pharma,Metal Industry Application